Book cover with historical painting of French soldiers and title

The 2017 Bulletin of the Fort Ticonderoga Museum

Regular price
Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.

This issue of The Bulletin of the Fort Ticonderoga Museum focuses on the French history at Carillon in the 1750s. Our feature guest contributor is Steve Delisle. Steve's article "An Introduction to the 1757 General Inventory of the King's Storehouses at Carillon" is followed by his transcription and translation of the October 1757 inventory of the building now rebuilt as the Mars Education Center. Also featured is an article by Fort Ticonderoga Curator Matthew Keagle on "Italian Campaigns to American Wars: The Professional Legacy of the French Army Visualized."