Impress family and friends with this authentic-looking, 18th-century style porcelain reproduction teapot with the time-tested, transfer printing process. The teapot features the black and white Virginia pattern with a horse and rider on the lid. Great addition to any tea room collection or perfect gift for the tea drinker or equestrian in your family. Perfect for entertaining, special occasions, holidays and celebrations- a great gift for practically anyone!
• 18th-century transfer-printed porcelain
• Antique glazing process produces realistic coloring
• Historic Virginia-style design
• Holds 24 ounces
• 9-1/4" handle to spout length; 5-1/2" high; 5-1/2" wide
• Dishwasher and microwave safe